Track Rules & Etiquette
We need help with opening, running and closing down each and every race day.
We’re not paid to be here and believe me, it’s a lot of work making this happen each week.
1. Pack up your gear and clean your pit table at the end of the day.
2. Electronic or gyroscopic stability or steering assist systems are not permitted in any class.
3. If a driver finds a loophole within the rules, the exploitation will be deemed illegal at the discretion of the race director.
Any modification not called out specifically in these rules is not legal.
4. Race director’s ruling is final.
5. Racers must marshal the next heat or arrange for a substitution.
6. Please stay on the driver’s stand until the race director has announced that the race is complete.
7. Keep your language clean. This is a family environment.
8. Enforcement is done by racers with the idea that everyone is looking out for everyone else for the safety of all.
9. Li-Po Rules
- Li-Po sacks are mandatory during charge and must be used properly. (flaps sealed, one battery per bag)
- The battery rules are for the sake of safety and liability. Only one warning will be given.
10. FINALLY – Enjoy yourself and help out the young and new racers.